My ideal school is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be a school where every one got along and no one was mean to each other a school where it was really fun and you could be in class you wanted. To do stuff you wanted to lern not what other people want you to lern a school where you can make your own choses i want to be happy i want to do want i want to to nothing other i want to make my own desitions i also want the school to have a good inviroment not where there is rubbish every where i want it to be clean o and no home work SmileSmileTongue out

what things i do and like

hey my faverit sport is net ball i play on saterdays and i do rep which is a higher stage of net ball what pets i hav i hav one dog and one horse at school i do heaps of sports and i try to get realy involved i also like dancing and i am prity good at it Laughing i like going to the beach with my family and friends and when i am in year nine i am going to france with the school which i am realy excited about but i will miss my family coz they will be so far away Frown but i lov flying on airiplanes it is realy fun and for my birthday i might be geting my nose pearced  i am sceard it is raely going to hertCrylov?xxx

« March 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .