liss is leaving

to is the day the, day when we leave our friend Elissa. i can't believe shes actualy going, leaving us foreverFrown. bilanook,she dumping us for Bilanook. oh well we love her. thats why we disided to through her a serprise party.so lisha took her to the library to have a look at library for the final time. nah she took her in there to show her a slide show kind of thing of lots of awsome photos with music and everything. lissa started to cry. i dont really cry for that kind of thing, i tried to once at graduation but nothing came out. i say i was just a bit dehidrated but really it was just to hard. is something wrong with me?
the water works started again when she came down to where we sitand saw party food, presents and all of us of corse. as i do i started singing happy birthday, bad idea. after she stoped crying we all dug into the food and found a folk to cut the cake up with.when the food was finished it was time to give her her presents they were all cool as. i hpe she has a gr8 time at her new school. we'll all miss her. Cry
on  August 6, 2008  at  3:58 PM

This is a beautiful account of your friendship and how you farewelled her. Thank you for writing this. I look forward to more of your writing, Carlie
hey my names Carlie! its my birthday soon im so excited and im waiting for Grace to finnish her map so she can be excited for me too.
im going to tassie next friday i can't wait.
we're going to the chocolate factory over there.
More about me
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30