E.L.Y.S.S.A'S H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S

HI. my holidays were good as. i did everything i wanted to and it was the best i ever had. i went away to ummmm somewhere past lakes entrance. it was fun. and the second week i did horseriding stuff the whole time! i helped out my friend tanya with a riding camp and the little kids wer sooo cute! and today we finish early which is good but the baD thing is that well there is no bad thing. my horses buster and spider are getting their backs looked atr by some chropractor and yeaa. so i hope u all had a good time over ur holies so did i. peace out xoxoxoxo.

Camp......Yuk

last week all the year 8s went on camp to the city. i was fun but the place we stayed at was gross. the cabins smelt like chuck and pee. yuk. but during the day we had heaps of fun. we went shopping and to the arcades but me and shey got lost in the stairs lol. and we were jumping in this big thing which had a a like 16m drop under it. everyone was scared of walking over it  lol me and shey were lying on it in the middle! camp was OK after all that but i was sooo glad to be home!

Elyssa

Heyy. Coolmy name is Elyssa. i have 8 horses, 1 dog, 1 cat and 2 chickens. i love my pony lots and lots.my family and friends are awsum. my horses names are jessie, cody, buster, eric, ice, spider, shevvy, and cammie. my dog is sasha my cat is tom and my chickens are midnight and pepsqueak. i love doing showjumping and games and xc! shey and pippi are my best friends! thanks for listening to me go on and on and on and on. thanks! xooxox

« April 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .