My ideal school

I am pretty happy with the school at I'm at. It would be good to have free dress, but that would bring up the problem of bullying. My ideal school wouldn't have any bullying and everyone would be treated as equals. We would have free periods, even at year eight level. We would use this time to finish work or if we didn't have any we could socialise with our friends. We would get to do our favourite subjects and have loads of different pathways we could choose. My indulgence would be to have a full on cafe insteat of a canteen. And thinking of the environment, the whole building would be totally environment friendly. There would be water tanks and solar pannels on the roofs. All the paper that is used in recycled paper. A vegetable garden and chicken house would be run by the students and the cafe would use the produce.  That is my ideal school, in my imaginary world.
on  August 6, 2008  at  3:57 PM

Those are some awesome ideas Nikki. I love the idea of the water tanks and solar panels. I think we already use tank water for lots of things at the school but we don't have solar panels yet. I also like the idea of free time to socialise, but it would have to be supervised by teachers I guess. And I think the idea of a cafe is going to happen in the future. I hope it is soon.
« April 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .