::my school<>my rules::

someone asked me, if i could snap my fingers and change the school, just like that. what would i do?

first of all, don't tempt me with the idea. but if i did have that kind of power (if ONLY) here are a few things i would do...

first of all i would say NO MYP. it doesn't really help me and the way i learn, i am a hands on person. i learn by doing. noot by reflecting and writing, i think quite a few of my classmates are with me on the whole NO MYP.

another thing i would change would have to be the amount of time we get for recess, 15 mintues is absolutely nothing. in 15 minutes we have time to go to our lockers, get our food and books, drop our books at class, sit down...and DING the bell goes and we have to get up and go 2 class, i had a longer recess in primary school.

the length of the periods dont really bother me, but i think having 4 75 minute period effect the rest of the day, so that might be why we have a short recess. if we changed thetimetable of the day then maybe it would be better for all of us.

i don't know if anyone is going to read this, well not anyone who has the power to do anything.

if someone with that kind of power did stumble across my blog, they will most likely ignore it.

well thats all.

**fingers crossed**

GRACE XXX

on  August 6, 2008  at  5:23 PM

I AM THE NEW SCHOOL INSPECTOR and your wish will be granted
I'm a fairy/genie now. wow behold the magical school inspector
THIS BLOG IS SOOO AWESOME....(I hope)
More about me
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .