REFLECTION!

This term has been really long, and really hard. There were heaps of assesment tasks and blogging in  which i don't really favour in. Blogging is good for your comphrehension and grammar skills, although it is not fun. I reallly liked humanities this term. We watched a couple of movies  which were really sad, and made me shed some tears. Maths was okay as we did do many variety of tasks and learnt macromedia freehand which was the best. English, we didn't do much other than blogging and reading. The best book i read this year so far in English would have to be "Falling from Grace". Next term i'm hoping to watch a movie in English, as always done in the past and comment about it. We learnt about apostrophes and did descriptive stories.  also this term was the last term as a subject to have art and drama which was also pretty sad. any way in work, this term i've had some up's and downs. but it has been really sad as one of our best friends are leaving. She's leaving to another school, and leaving Mater Christi College.Hope everyonr has a good holiday and get ready to do more hard work in term 3.

shalini

on  July 30, 2008  at  4:49 PM

Glad you're ready for hard work. I'm sorry you have found the blogging not fun. It does help your writing but the best thing is that you can get comments from other students.
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30